IS the Great Barrier Reef.
-Unique LIMIT of 12 passengers!
-Please note, we stop to observe dolphins when we see them and other fascinating marine life, so our tours may run over time!
-Enjoy approx. 45 minutes travel time to the outer Great Barrier Reef!
-3 hours snorkel time at 3 different locations
-Fantastic colorful coral reef areas
-Professional snorkel guides.
-Giant clams, starfish, clownfish, colorful reef, abundant fish species. We regularly see dolphins, turtles and during the migration season, Humpback whales.
-We don't pretend we see marine life, we actually video and photograph the REAL thing on our tours, see our Facebook page and Instagram sites for the proof and check our latest activities........
Compare the difference!
What have we been seeing on our tours? Check out our Instagram page below
- Camera hire available and SD cards.
- Included, all snorkel gear provided, full length wetsuits in winter months, full length lycra sunsuits with head covering in other months, snacks, fresh fruit , tea/coffee/cold water, reef tax.
- Snorkel adventures starting at $158.00 pp, no extra costs!
- Experience the natural difference with us.
- Owner/operator and family friendly.
Check in time 8.30am at the Clump Point Boat Ramp, Mission Beach
Return approx. 2.15pm
Get with Nature today
Proud members and fully trained for the Eye on the Reef Program.
We take particular pride in reporting reef health and providing the GBRMPA with our sightings.
We do this voluntarily because we care about the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
This is not a job to us , it is our lifestyle, our commitment and our passion.
Thats the difference!